The perfect compact SUV that beats out nearly all other brands in multiple categories is ready for adventure in more ways than one. The 2019 Subaru Crosstrek has a very reasonable starting MSRP at $21,895 so you will have plenty of extra gas money to take you on some exciting weekend getaways to the mountains or the lake. You’ll be able to go to destinations even further away considering the Crosstrek gets 33hwy/27city mpg. You know it has the legendary SUBARU BOXER Engine so it will be not only reliable but efficient and fun to drive. With AWD there are few place you can’t go and will tackle winter weather with ease with a smile on your face. Did I forget to mention the Subaru Crosstrek has the lowest 5-Year Cost to Own in its class? Oh yeah, and 97% of Subaru vehicles that were sold within the past 10 years are still taking care of families today.
– 2.0L 4-cylinder Engine
– 33hwy/27city mpg
– Extensive High-Strength Steel Body Structure
– Active Torque Vectoring – Helps provide more stable handling
– Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive
– EyeSight Driver Assist Technology
– STARLINK Safety and Security System
– All-New Engine Start With Climate Control
– Blind Spot Detection and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
– Rear-Vision Camera and Reverse Auto Braking
Which Trim Package Will You Choose?
– 2.0i – Starting at $21,895 includes STARLINK Multimedia With Apple CarPlay And Android Auto, EyeSight Driver Assist Technology, 17-inch Dark Gray Finish Alloy Wheels, Lineartronic CVT Transmission
– 2.0i Premium – Starting at $22,895 includes Power Moonroof, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel And Shifter Handle, Fog Lights, All-Weather Pkg W/ Heated Front Seats, SUBARU STARLINK Safety and Security, Cargo Area Cover
– 2.0i Limited – Starting at $27,195 includes EyeSight Driver Assist Technology, Leather-trimmed Upholstery, Blind-Spot Detection And Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, 18-Inch Dark Gray Finish Alloy Wheels, LED Steering Responsive Headlights, Lineartronic CVT Transmission